1. Log in to the Company Admin account.
2. Go to Templates -> Create New Template, select Email, Blank, and click Create!
3. Add a 1 Column Section, and a Message Area.
4. Click inside the message area, so the tool bar appears. Turn on visual aids, by going to View -> Visual Aids.
5. Go to Table -> Table -> select the amount of cells that you want to start with. Want way more? Don't worry, you can add more rows as you go.
6. Then, start adding some content. You may need to zoom in on your browser to see those small cells. Next, click inside of a cell. Go to Table -> Cell -> Cell Properties ->Width. Add a width to your cell. The average template is about 600 px wide.
You can add a background color in Advanced. You can also do the same in Table -> Row -> Row Properties to adjust an entire row's style. Furthermore, you can go to Table -> Table Properties to edit the style for the whole table at once.