Great question! First, we can embed video but many email clients do not support it. For the best results, please
1. Take a screenshot of your youtube video. http://www.take-a-screenshot.org Include the play button bar in the screenshot.
2. Then, upload the image to your Image Manager. My Account > Image Manager, upload, choose file, Upload.
3. Find a template with editable area. Use the filters on the left to help you select an appropriate template.
4. Insert the image* of the video with the play button so it looks like the recipient should click on it. You can also add text like, click on the above Video.
5. Link the image to the video URL.**
6. Review and Test.
*To upload a photo into a template, go to the step "Add General Content". Then, select the icon in the text editor box that looks like a picture of a tree with a little plus icon. Click on the Upload button, and upload the files that you wish to add to your template. You can sort and organize your images in the folders on the left too. After you insert your image into the template, you can resize the image. Highlight the image in your text editor box by clicking on it. Then, click on the little tree icon without the plus sign. This will open a box that shows you the image dimensions. To keep the image proportional, I delete either the height or width. Then, I reduce or increase one number. The standard template is 600 pixels wide, so try to keep the width under 600. Let me know if you have any questions about this. Image resizing can be confusing, but it's my favorite support subject!
**You can link anything in your template to a website. Back to the template... you can link text to a URL. Highlight the text or image in the template that you wish to link to the site. Then, click on the link icon in the text editor box that looks like 2 links in a chain. Then, a little box will appear. Paste your URL. Choose Open in a New Window if you want. Click Update.