Great question! First, we can embed video but many email clients do not support it. For the best results, please we recommend linking an image to your video. If your video is hosted on Youtube, here are the steps we recommend:
- Take a screenshot of your Youtube video. Include the play button bar in the screenshot. Not sure how? Check out this website: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org
- Then, upload the image to your Image Manager. My Account >> Images & Documents >> Upload >> Add Files >> Upload.
- Find a template with editable area. Use the filters on the left to help you select an appropriate template.
- Insert the image of the video with the play button so it looks like the recipient should click on it. You can also add text like, "click on the above video".
- Link the image to the video URL.**
- Review and Test. Update.