Please upload .jpg or .png files that are under 1MB.
If you have an image that is larger than 1MB - here are several ways to reduce the file size.
1. How to resize a file in Adobe Photoshop:
Most photos are created at print quality resolution and the size of the file can be very large. You can easily reduce the file size using Photoshop if they are intended to be viewed electronically, either in email or on the web. To reduce the file size do the following:
1. Start Photoshop.
2. From the File menu, select Open (or use CTRL + O) The Open dialog box appears; navigate to, select and open the desired file.
3. From the Image menu, select Image Size. The Image Size dialog box opens.
4. There are several settings in this dialog box you can adjust to reduce the size of the file being sent:
a. Adjust the Pixel Dimensions Width and Height fields (leave them locked so they STAY proportional).
b. If the file is to be viewed on screen (e-mail or online): Adjust the Resolution field to 72 pixels/inch.
c. If the file is to be printed(pdf): Adjust the Resolution field to 300 pixels/inch, this is adequate for most print.
5. Click OK.
6. From the File menu, select Save As (or use SHIFT + CTRL + S). The Save As dialog box opens.
a. Navigate to the desired storage location, like your desktop.
b. In the File name field, give the file a new name (especially if you are saving the file in the same folder as the original to avoid overwriting it).
c. Choose .jpg from the drop down menu of file types.
d. Adjust the size on the scaler until the image is under 1MB (or 1000KB). Click OK.
2. How to resize a file without using another photo application:
Many common picture editing programs allow you to "resize" and/or change the quality level of a JPEG picture (which affects the size of the file) when it is saved.
When using the program, look for either a "resize" feature (typical images in rezora emails are 600 or less pixels wide and no taller than 2000) or within the program's "Save As" dialog box for an option to change the compression or quality level. The lower the quality (or higher the compression), the smaller the file will be when it is saved.
If it is a .jpeg, please try to rename the file to a .jpg. This may help if there is an upload problem!
How to rename a file:
1. Right-click the file that you want to rename, and then click Rename.
2. Type the new name, and then press Enter. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. There are many websites available that may help you resize an image.
One such popular example is http://www.picresize.com/
4. If none of the above help ...
Contact Support (once logged into your account - via the green "Help" tab on the left hand side of the screen) and one of our team can assist.