Merging lists together can be done by exporting the first list, and re-importing it into the second list. The steps for this are as follows:
- Click on the title of the list that you want to merge into another.
- Click Options >> Export all 'X number' of contacts.
- The file will automatically download, and then you can find it in the Downloads folder.
- Click Contacts >> Import Contacts >> Import from CSV File
- Click then click and select the file you downloaded.
- Map your contacts (for more on that process, check out this article)
- On STEP 3 of the contact import process, select the "Keep CSV contacts" option
- On STEP 4, click to select the distribution list that you are merging INTO
Let us know if you have any questions!