There are four types of contacts in rezora, and the type of contact determines:
- How the contact is added to the account
- How the contact is edited
- How the contact is deleted
- If the contact is included in exported data.
1. Self contact
The self contact is you! Each rezora account automatically comes with this contact so that you can include yourself as a recipient for your marketing pieces.
- The self contact is provided by rezora automatically with each account
- The self contact will have the same name and email address as your info on the My Account page -- it cannot be directly edited.
- The self contact cannot be deleted.
- The self contact is included in exported data.
2. Normal contacts
Normal contacts are some of the most common contacts in rezora, and provide the most direct management options.
- Normal contacts can be added to rezora accounts individually (Add an individual contact), or by importing a .csv file (Import my contacts from a file).
- Normal contacts are editable on the Contact Details view (Edit a contact)
- Normal contacts can be deleted individually or deleted in bulk using the multi-select menu (Deleting Contacts)
- Normal contacts are included in exported data.
3. Synced contacts
There are several integrations available in rezora -- these allow you to sync your contacts from a third party to your account.
- Synced contacts are added to rezora through an API based integration.
- Synced contacts are updated and managed outside of rezora, and cannot be directly edited in-app.
- Synced contacts cannot be deleted directly in rezora, but can be removed in the integrated third party. Once done, the next sync will automatically delete them in rezora
- Synced contacts are included in exported data.
4. Master contacts
Your brokerage can provide opt-in Master Distribution lists and contacts to your account. These lists are accepted on the Lists view, and any contacts included in the list are Master contacts.
- Master contacts are added to your account by accepting a brokerage-provided Master Distribution list.
- Master contacts are managed by your brokerage, and cannot be edited directly.
- Master contacts are managed by your brokerage, and cannot be deleted.
- Master contacts are not included in exported data.
There are also four types of distribution lists in rezora, and the list type determines:
- How the list is created
- How contacts can be added or removed to/from the list
- How the list is deleted
1. Normal Distribution Lists
Normal lists are the most common distribution lists used in rezora, and are the only type directly created in your account.
- Normal lists are created on the Lists view (Create a Distribution List) or using the dropdown menu when importing a .csv file (Import my contacts from a file).
- Any contact can be added to or removed from a normal list. (Add Contacts to a List) (Removing Contacts from a List)
- Normal lists can be deleted on the Lists view, or the List Details view. (Deleting Lists)
2. Primary Sphere Distribution List
The Primary Sphere List is unique and is provided automatically to every rezora agent account. It works much like a normal list, but it is also used as the Recipients list for all company scheduled marketing pieces sent from your account.
- Any contact can be added to or removed from the Primary Sphere. (Add Contacts to a List) (Removing Contacts from a List)
- The Primary Sphere list cannot be deleted.
3. Synced Distribution Lists
There are a number of API-based integrations available in rezora! These integrations allow you to manage your contacts in a third-party integration and automatically sync updates to your rezora account. Depending on the type of integration enabled, lists or other "groups" of contacts in that third party can sync in too, and will become synced distribution lists.
- Contacts cannot be added to or removed from a synced distribution list directly in rezora. Synced lists and contacts are managed outside of rezora.
- Synced distribution lists cannot be deleted directly in rezora. These lists are managed outside of rezora -- to remove a list, make the needed changes in the third party, and sync that data to rezora.
4. Master Distribution Lists
Your brokerage (marketing team) can import and share distribution lists with you! Once a list is provided to you, you will first need to "Accept" it. (Accept a Master Distribution List) Once done, that distribution list will appear on the Lists View, and you will be able to market to the included contacts.
- Contacts cannot be added to or removed from a Master Distribution List. These lists are managed directly by your marketing team, and they can provide you with automatic updates to any master lists you have authorized.
- Master Distribution Lists cannot be deleted directly. Once a list is accepted, it will appear as an available list in your account until/unless your marketing team removes access to it.