1. Log in to your company admin account.
2. Go to the Profile Menu >> Company Settings >> RSS News Feeds.
3. National Feeds: Check the boxes next to the national real estate news feeds you wish to include. Adding too many feeds can result in very slow page load times. Because each feed is different, there is no definitive limit, but as a rough guide line, consider adding no more than ten feeds in each category. If you experience slow load times for pages that display the news feeds, consider removing some.
4. Local Feeds: Add your city and state to include aggregated local real estate news for those areas. i.e. Boulder, Colorado
5. Custom Feeds: Include custom RSS news feeds by providing a source name and URL. i.e.
- Source: rezora blog
- URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/RezoraBlog
Note: If your Blog is not already RSS enabled, you can use Feed Burner.